Expert Concrete Raising
We use concrete raising systems that utilize polyurethane foam as the mechanism to lift concrete called “Deep Foam Injection”.
Considered an upgrade to standard concrete raising, Deep Foamjection is the process of installing foam deeper to increase the load-bearing capacity of the soils.
- ZAn upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
- ZRepair unstable soils
- ZInstall a foundation to support settled slabs
- ZFoam follows the path of least resistance to fill weak areas
- ZFills fissures and ground voids
- ZFills voids holding water & displaces collected water
- ZIncrease the load-bearing capacity of subgrade
- ZPermanent repair, foam never changes shape or absorbs groundwater
- ZFoam soaks into weak soils and expands, binding the soil to make it solid
- ZDoes not leach chemicals into the ground
Coastal Lift & Level specializes in raising concrete in many different applications. We are proud to have an established reputation for high-quality work and personalized service.
Sidewalks & Driveways
We know how to repair concrete sidewalks & driveways. Our revolutionary repair process is used to get beautiful results that will stand the test of time.
With every wave, soil washes away and water gets through cracks and gaps in the wall. As cracks and voids form, the wall joints can begin failing. Structural damage may be occurring and a solid foundation will be in jeopardy. You can repair a seawall with foam: fill voids, stabilize loose soils and seal leaks at a fraction of the cost of wall replacement.
Porches & Patios
Does your concrete porch or patio have problem areas where sunken concrete has caused uneven surfaces and tripping hazards to form? It’s a very noticeable problem that has a very simple solution
Steps & Stairs
Sometimes the weight of the steps, changes in soil, etc. can cause them to sink.
An unexpectedly high or low step can cause people to stumble and potentially fall down the steps. In short, uneven or sunken concrete steps are extremely dangerous.